98acclude's 1998 accord LX (56k death)

98acclude

Reaction score
Looks clean man but don't you think 10,000 k HID would cause excessive glare with Stanley housings?

I realigned my headlights and I havent had anyone shine their brights at me or anything... but after having these I'm gonna start on a retro fit I think... sounds like a fun project to start but I cant honestly answer your question cause Im never facing my car. lol

looks very nice, makes me want an oem wing on my blak 01 sedan.. lol, gl with it

I wish I would've known sooner... I swapped trunk lids since then to get rid of mine so I could get a flush mount spoiler and not have to weld in the holes.. lol I would've traded straight across.. lol

98acclude

Reaction score
thanx guys! I really appriciate the positive feed back... next thing for shure is getting an exaust... the stock exaust is really restrictive then I'm re-doing the suspension.. getting f&f type 2's 04 tl progress rear sway bar, moog endlinks, neuspeed strut bar, then I dunno.. :p I got sum more planned but that's all my near future stuff...

98acclude

Reaction score
Where are the updated pictures with the new lip etc?

it's cause I suck... my window visor... I trashed it cause it was a piece... it didnt fit worth a damn and looks like it had tons of zits so Im buying a new one... and one of my ballasts got wet so I look like a snow dog... n Im kinda embarrased with it... but I think I'll take a few shots this weekend but the photoshoot's definately gonna wait til I get everything back to its best that's when I'll go out and take good pics of it! but I'll get sumthin this weekend... sorry on the wait.

98acclude

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm sorry I've been sooo absent the last couple years.. damn that's a long while lol... Anyway I wanted to hit you guys up with an update on my car... I'll post up new pictures on the front page as soon as I go for a photo shoot again..

My car died about 2 years back after the tornado ran a muck threw my town toasting half of it, but I was lucky enough to not get hurt and all of my relatives and friends survived! :D about 2 months after that the stupid auto tensioner failed and my car jumped time... I was fed up with it and had other priorities to take car of so the acclude went on the back burner til now... I sold the motor to a friend of a friend that took it to the machine shop and had the head repaired.. he got a kaizenspeed billet aluminum Manuel tensioner for it, new arp headstuds, all new gaskets oil and water pump, m2y4 tranny with a fidanza 8lb flywheel and xtd stage 3 clutch (not a fan but it'll work for the time being) and he painted my OEM valve cover white with purple splatter lol... A while went by and he wasn't doing anything with it so I offered to buy it back and got it all back for 800 bucks! :D so now I have my old motor back and an h22 tranny finally.. I took of the valve cover and paint matched it to my wheels (gold) and it is currently all swapped in... I just need to put in the axles, run the rest of the wiring harness and vacuum lines, bolt up the power steering pump and run the belt and throw fluids in and it'll be running again! I'm glad to be back in the game!

I only have a couple pictures on my phone... I got a picture of the motor right after it was mounted in with the white purple valve cover and then a picture of my valve cover next to my wheel after it was painted! I have some more goodies you guys haven't got to see since I was absent but I'll post more pics as soon as they come in.. let me add those 2 pics to my photobucket and I'll be back! ;) good to see you guys again!

(edit for pics)
sorry about the crappy cellphone resolution: but this is what I have right now and more to come later! :D

IMAG0051_zps19ca787c.jpg

Now the new paint on the valve cover next to my gold fn01rc... It's not perfect but matches my car a lot better now since I'm doing a black gold theme.

IMAG0055_zpsaeb7e89f.jpg

Last edited:
Back