98CG5's EX 2.3L

98CG5

Reaction score
Re: 98CG5's EX 2.3L Sedan

Coming from someone who knows, please don't chalkboard paint anything... Keep it clean.

I think you should've gotten bigger rims. Once lowered you're not gonna like the tire:rim ratio. Anyway, emblem is good and so far it's clean just keep it clean and simple. :thumbsup:

Yea, Im not going that route and the wheels are back on my Neon. I have an idea of what wheels I want but I wanna keep that hush. They will be 16's.

98CG5

Reaction score

Thanks. I absolutely HATE pinstripes so I'll be ripping them off this weekend.

As far as the Hood, Roof, and Trunk goes, the clear is messed up so I have to do something with it lol...I'll post pics of progress, just waiting to order my wheels next month.

Last edited:

98CG5

Reaction score

Why cant the Bayson R lip fit Sedans? Is the coupe bumper wider?

98CG5

Reaction score

I pulled some of the pinstripe off this morning. Its raining too much tho...

98CG5

Reaction score

Well. I plan to install the coilovers next weekend and Ill be throwing the Bronze wheels back on as well. I wanna get some 7mm spacers all around. Will I need longer studs? If so, where can I find some?

98CG5

Reaction score

Hey yall. Im still here lol. I had to sell my GC's but Im going to go the spring route. I was looking at some Ksport GT's, how are they?

98CG5

Reaction score

Going with the K Sport GT's...I want to do a 5 Lug swap, but that will have to wait til Spring honestly...IF I do it. For now, 4 lugs should do it. The clear on the paint is in bad shape on the top half of the car so Im pulling the rest of the pinstriping off and prepping it for a Two-Tone job. Chalkboard paint is still looking cool to me...and plus my daughter likes to draw as I do so deciding whether I want to go Black or Green is the dilemma at the moment. As far as wheels are concerned, Looks like Im going with 17's. Im not trying to go Stance Nation, so I wont be stretching tires and getting a rediculously wide wheel. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 17x7.5" should suffice. I wanted a Coupe Lip for the longest so Im gonna get that as well.

Back