FS: 99 FBP 5spd sedan part out

finch13

Reaction score
can i haz ect sensor on the head as well?

ktnxbye

No probs. Engine is on its way to school tomorrow, I'll see if there's a wrench handy to take it out.

How much for all the parts for a 5spd swap besides the tranny(gonna buy tha tranny from somewhere else) my auto tranny jus went out yeserday...pm me a price and list(the list is just to make sure that u gonna sell me all da parts I need)

It's not currently up for sale, although I do have ALL the parts. I'm sitting on the swap stuff right now because I might have a deal on another 6th gen.

UPDATE: The shell of the car is being picked up at 8am tomorrow. I removed all the parts that were requested and will be PM'ing you guys with pictures and pricing tomorrow after 5pm CST. Sorry for the delay, I'm not trying to be shady, but I was extremely busy making sure the car was completely stripped before I had to have it out of the shop tonight (I put in about 30 hours stripping the car down to nothing this weekend.)

Bond4387

Reaction score
I've been preparing for school all this week, plus working a ton. Just saw this thread this second. Any chances you might have the Accord floor mats? (condition??) and also my remote took a crap on me, so if yours is in working condition, I'd also be interested in that.

Sorry if this is mad late, but I just had the chance to read this thread now.

finch13

Reaction score
I've been preparing for school all this week, plus working a ton. Just saw this thread this second. Any chances you might have the Accord floor mats? (condition??) and also my remote took a crap on me, so if yours is in working condition, I'd also be interested in that.

Sorry if this is mad late, but I just had the chance to read this thread now.

Yes, I have the OEM floormats, they're dirty but I think they could clean up nice. The driver side mat is worn through a bit where my right heel rested, but I don't think it's huge. Anywho, I'll get you some pics tomorrow when I unload everything from my car.

I never had the factory keyless entry though, so no luck on a remote :(

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
No probs. Engine is on its way to school tomorrow, I'll see if there's a wrench handy to take it out.

just to make sure we are talking about the same thing, the little nipple coolant sensor for all 98-99 engines

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Was the armrest in decent condition? Also if no one has called it yet how about the center piece of trim underneath the radio, The sqaure one that is a pita to take out without breaking.

Bond4387

Reaction score
Yes, I have the OEM floormats, they're dirty but I think they could clean up nice. The driver side mat is worn through a bit where my right heel rested, but I don't think it's huge. Anywho, I'll get you some pics tomorrow when I unload everything from my car.

I never had the factory keyless entry though, so no luck on a remote :(

My OEM gray mats are beyond cleaning, I've been working at a restaurant for the past year in the kitchen, and the grease just attaches itself to the fabric and there's just no cleaning the damn things. I have a gray interior. I hope your mats will be just as well lol

Back