99accordv6cpe's Red 1999 Accord Coupe V6 EX-L (56K)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Good thing you have some money left over, you'll need it if your auto tranny goes.

You can retrofit yourself easily if you do the Morimoto, there's a diy or two here, and lots of info. Or you can pay someone like HIDIllusionz which are a little overpriced imo. Or you can wait until a retro comes up for sale.

HollywoodHam

Reaction score
O'rielly's, or pep boys has a buffer u put on ur drill that removes he p-stripes. Good luck and happy modding

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
For the pinstripe what I personally used was goo gone and a razor blade. Its a bit tedious and you gotta be careful, but its the best way. You may have some ghosting but wash it and use some rubbing compound and a wax and you should be good! Good luck man :omghi2u:

..if I may chime in here:

Maybe use a heat gun and a plastic razor blaze NAPA#770-2406 (won't cut into paint). Then clean up with goo-gone. Then follow through with the washing, buff compund, then wax. Just my 2 cents.

99Accordv6Cpe

Reaction score
Good thing you have some money left over, you'll need it if your auto tranny goes.

You can retrofit yourself easily if you do the Morimoto, there's a diy or two here, and lots of info. Or you can pay someone like HIDIllusionz which are a little overpriced imo. Or you can wait until a retro comes up for sale.

Most definitely, I'll go forward with the 6 speed swap if this tranny goes. I'm not to DIY savy so I'm a little skeptical to retrofit on my own, but I do think its worth the try.

Oan: your car is awesome...is that stock color paint?

..if I may chime in here:

Maybe use a heat gun and a plastic razor blaze NAPA#770-2406 (won't cut into paint). Then clean up with goo-gone. Then follow through with the washing, buff compund, then wax. Just my 2 cents.

This sounds like a plan I'll try to tackle this this weekend if I'm not busy with the misses

Back