_______

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
NICE!!! Exactly how low i want my car. (coils came in today!!!)

KSPORTS FTW!!

you got ksports too?! nice. im liking em. i have the rear set to full stiff, and the front to 31. theyre pretty stiff, but theyre not fully broken in yet, but i like them. may try some lower settings later on to see how they can really ride.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Have fun molesting your whole car with that ride height. SO jealous, that ish is slammmmeeeedddddd

Forte EXE

Reaction score
you got ksports too?! nice. im liking em. i have the rear set to full stiff, and the front to 31. theyre pretty stiff, but theyre not fully broken in yet, but i like them. may try some lower settings later on to see how they can really ride.

Yeah, just got em. Didnt get to put em in yet. and what do you mean by 31? because all I saw was a the little stick to adjust the dampening...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, the dampening is 36 way adjustable. there are 36 separate little notches that you can feel as you turn the adjuster. my rear is set to full stiff and the front 5 clicks less.

lwlba

Reaction score
ksport! :rock:!! looks so much nicer andy :D

and i think ksports settle... or sag w/e u call it.. i had to keep on raising mine for a while... not anymore though lol.

Back