A Little Update, Nothing Special (NEW PICS)

finch13

Reaction score
1,2,3,4,5? :inouteek: Full size spare FTW!

I would highly recommend going to O'Reilly's or somewhere and getting some black caliper paint. I did it last year and it has held up very well. I shot the calipers and the rotors in the center up to where the pads touch. It made on hell of a difference and only took me an afternoon and $10. Like you, my calipers and rotors are easily visible and the rust was getting to me. Your car is sick though! You should definitely come to that Accord meet on May 29th! I don't wanna be the only 6th gen member there...

Yeah, one wheel was slightly bent and figured I better get an extra wheel now before they discontinue the wheel or something.

I'm super lazy when it comes to appearance mods... still have a set of headlights apart waiting for paint, no lip kit. If I can find a caliper rebuild kit I would love to powdercoat them.

May 29th MNHondas meet? You driving all the way down for that? I might show up... might be lazy too. I don't like to involve myself in the Honda scene around the cities because of how much stealing and vandalism goes on.

how do you like the tires, i'm considering pickin up a set....

So far they're great, fairly noisy up to 40 mph, but happy sailing after that. It's been a little cold here so I haven't tried to push them yet.

Like the tires, like the rims, would like an apron.

That. is. all.

:jae:

:lawl:

And people wonder why it's called the land of 10,000 lakes. :rofl:

I'm definitely diggin' the wheel color. :thumbup:

The majority of our lakes don't have official names :lawl:

Thanks dude.

Accord281

Reaction score
May 29th MNHondas meet? You driving all the way down for that? I might show up... might be lazy too. I don't like to involve myself in the Honda scene around the cities because of how much stealing and vandalism goes on.

Yeah that's the one. I'll be driving down along with a buddy bringing his 5th gen and possibly another friend who is a member on here (I4_CG7, gold on top, silver on bottom). There is probably 2 other modded 6th gens up here and they are horrible. This meet will be fun for me and my buddy to actually see a bunch of Accord lovers together. I didn't realize stealing and vandalism was a problem down there, but hopefully things should be ok since it is all Accord people. The Civic people are the trouble makers.
:hide:

finch13

Reaction score
Yeah that's the one. I'll be driving down along with a buddy bringing his 5th gen and possibly another friend who is a member on here (I4_CG7, gold on top, silver on bottom). There is probably 2 other modded 6th gens up here and they are horrible. This meet will be fun for me and my buddy to actually see a bunch of Accord lovers together. I didn't realize stealing and vandalism was a problem down there, but hopefully things should be ok since it is all Accord people. The Civic people are the trouble makers.
:hide:

Civic/Integra drivers ARE the trouble makers. I'm not sure if I'm going or not yet...

we have more lakes than you, bish! :lawl:

that tint looks light, or maybe its just the lighting...

didn't color match the center caps? :eh:

Our state has more teeth per capita!

It was sunset and direct light, so it's a little light. The side shot pic is probably the most accurate.

I wanted to see what two toned looked like. I like it. I didn't want to make my paint guy go through more work... everything was free. :D

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
we have more bars per capita, so take that :lawl:

you should keep an eye out for an immaculate condition 4th gen so i can buy it and take a trip up to minnesota, dontcha know? :lawl:

finch13

Reaction score
I highly doubt there are any 4th gens up to your standards in the cities. I know of a few cleanly modded ones but very JDM and probably not for sale.

pattywak

Reaction score
Edit: Tabbed browsing FTL.

But yeah, I wondered about the center caps as well.

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
I highly doubt there are any 4th gens up to your standards in the cities. I know of a few cleanly modded ones but very JDM and probably not for sale.
keep an eye out anyway :lawl:

the only thing i dont want is a rosewood exterior with burgundy interior. and its gotta be a super clean 92-93 ex. the rest doesnt matter :lawl:
hmmm I'm going to guess you posted this in the wrong thread. :lolhitting:
:lawl:

Back