A photo shoot/meet @ Floyd Bennet Field meet...

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
Ight ppl, i heard that the jersey meet was dooo dooo.... anyways, im setting up a meet if anyone wants to go.... i know im gonna be there because im taking pics to finally set up my members ride.... imma keep this simple if you want to show up, then cool.... if not just shut the **** up and keep ya **** to yourself... i dont have time for flakers or ppl saying they gonna go, you either do or dont....

with that said.... i know ace will show up because i just know ace is always willing to roll with me.... im sure since me and ace (harlem) is heading to brooklyn, probably you brooklyn boys would show up...

im not gonna dwell on this matter, like i said i would like for you guys to show up, if you cant its ok, you would of been part of the photo shoot and wat not...

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
**** be hot if some of the sedans i saw at the other meet would show up of a sedan pic...

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
this is actually gonna be the meet i hide the car away for the winter and bring out the hooptie (a 5th gen accord :flipoff:)

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
don't worry about it man. me regg and pepsi are always willing to go to meets as long as it fits our schedule. just let us know about a time and date. we've been wanting to do a meet there since it's local and all. i was trying to set one up already but i guess you got it down. just let us know the time and date and we're there.

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
@knighthawk1104, it would be great if you showed up with your crew, but i know im throwing tons of pics because i finally gotta do a members rides, ace's been buggin me about it, we can also do an eye candy thread of us, and show those west coast ninjas, the east coast is the place to be.... right now im at work :ohsnap:

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
being that both ace and myself are off on mondays, i figure we do it on monday, roughly afternoon (lunch time).... so i guess septemeber 20,2010 noon time it is....

Back