A/T to M/T ecu swap problem

acedomain

Reaction score
So I finally switched my ecu but my car still doesn't pass 4k Rpms why??

98 accord 4cyl auto to manual bought it with the swap done. I assumed that the rev limit was 4k bcuz it was a auto ecu but is there another problem here maybe .... I have fixed a lot I mean a lot of crap that the previous owner has done but so far it's like I rebuilt the car I cant think of anything to fix this

Last edited:

acedomain

Reaction score
Ok so I just found a thread in the urgent section and someones vtec is malfunctioning and won't pass 4k this could b my problem I do know my vtec is not hooked up bcuz moron The owner b4 me cut off the harness ..... idk what happened but wire isn't there so for now I'll keep digging I guess but if anyone can help ill greatly appreciate it.

acedomain

Reaction score
Speedometer doesn't work I need a speed sensor an oil is good but I just fixed it no limp mode anymore so happy rite now I been in limp for a while what happened is I did an engine swap same f23 needed a new engine that's all turns out I got my hands on a Jdm one so few thing are different the engine was missing a sensor that the Usdm one has so just switch it on to my new one this thread can now be closed thanks

Snoobly

Reaction score
Speedometer doesn't work I need a speed sensor an oil is good but I just fixed it no limp mode anymore so happy rite now I been in limp for a while what happened is I did an engine swap same f23 needed a new engine that's all turns out I got my hands on a Jdm one so few thing are different the engine was missing a sensor that the Usdm one has so just switch it on to my new one this thread can now be closed thanks

what sensor?

Back