ABS Light

slaiguy

Reaction score
now that winter is upon is (in VA w/ 15degree weather), ive been runnin into a problem. while ON and also in drive, my ABS light is now on. it does go off at times, but now i try to not even look at it. so im wonderin if anyone has had any issues w/ this?

J30MAN

Reaction score
Mines on all the time. But I think its because I took out my seats in the summer. They probably need to be re-calibrated at a dealer.

dwn2thalastroac

Reaction score
From my understanding...I thought the only thing the seats might set off is the SRS light...not the abs light.

The abs light is the antilock break system.

It maybe just dirty sensors, google a diy to clean em.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Wheel speed sensor is probably going bad. My ABS light was going on and off, randomly, then one day it came on and has stayed on ever since. Code indicates my rear right sensor is bad.

I'm sure you know that when the ABS light goes on for any reason, the whole system is disabled. So keep that in mind while driving this winter. ;)

dwn2thalastroac

Reaction score
You should go to a honda dealership to pull the codes.

Will save u time and money depending on how much they are charging you. I have had my abs light on for the longest...but I live in socal. No snow here :)

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
i took out my abs bulb from my cluster because it was annoying..haha :ugh:

J30MAN

Reaction score
im about to take out my SRS and Check Engine light. hate seeing lights that i dont wanna see.

RichBinAZ

Reaction score
Try taking the wheel sensors out and making sure the tips are clean. Check to see if the mating slotted plate is clean also.

Back