Ac cluster lights off....

jared21927

Reaction score
My whole ac cluster went out today.....none of the lights light up and none of the controls work. Ac doesnt work as well as the defoggers. The ac control where you determine which vents you want to use doesnt work either. I have checkd fuses and cant find a bad one.....any advice?

finch13

Reaction score
Mine comes and goes as it pleases. I actually just checked it today and found no problems.

You can take it off and try re-seating the green connector on the back. There's 1 screw behind the clock (it just pulls out) and 2 on the bottom of the bezel, then pull out from the bottom. If you have a circuit tester/test light, you can probe the BLK/YEL wire from the back of the harness, I believe it's pin #2... should have battery voltage there with the key on.

jaw819

Reaction score
I've had the same problem. The blower still works, but that's it. It comes on and goes off as it pleases.
From my understanding, its the control panel going bad. It just needs to be replaced.
My new one should be in tomorrow.

jared21927

Reaction score
I've had the same problem. The blower still works, but that's it. It comes on and goes off as it pleases.
From my understanding, its the control panel going bad. It just needs to be replaced.
My new one should be in tomorrow.

Yea like 10 mins after i made this thread it came back on....i'll look into the control panel thing

jaw819

Reaction score
yeahh. i ended up buying a replacement for my 2000 coupe on e-gay, which they ended up sending me the control panel for teh sedan. i plugged it in, and it worked greattt, only, it doesn't fit in the bezel, hence the sedan panel. lol.
so, the coupe panel should be in tomorrow, but now im stuck with this sedan panel, that i guess ill end up having to sell to some other guy on e-gay.

jared21927

Reaction score
yeahh. i ended up buying a replacement for my 2000 coupe on e-gay, which they ended up sending me the control panel for teh sedan. i plugged it in, and it worked greattt, only, it doesn't fit in the bezel, hence the sedan panel. lol.
so, the coupe panel should be in tomorrow, but now im stuck with this sedan panel, that i guess ill end up having to sell to some other guy on e-gay.

How much lol?

jaw819

Reaction score
80 shipped.
my used panel mom ordered for teh coupe is $100 plus shipping :/
i just wanna get rid of it.

Back