Accepting free stickers.

juicebox00

Reaction score
put dem on de lower dash part so dat you dont blind yourself and its a gogo. upper dash and like luver said, you wont be able to see anything on a sunny day. Plus, you should just put stickers on their over time. like make your own collection of random stickars you get from your travels and cars shows etc

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
you should sticker bomb your windshield that would be unique

Then how would I see!? Are you mad!?

Are you serious? I don't see how the air vent's would interfere. If I really wanted to do this I would be able to do it regardless of the air vents.. easily. Called exacto knife. I think you just got talked out of it by dozens of legitimate points.

Go ahead, do it all. That would at least fulfill the purpose of this.

Well, it's kind of both ways. The summers are bright here in North California and the stickers will get faded way to easy.

That's why when I was looking through some spots on where to do it, I thought of the dash or that little area by where the dash and foot rest is at.

just go buy the stickers yourself n do it n get it over with. it really shouldn't cost that much at all

That's what I was thinking. Buy some and get some from work/school/traveling.

put dem on de lower dash part so dat you dont blind yourself and its a gogo. upper dash and like luver said, you wont be able to see anything on a sunny day. Plus, you should just put stickers on their over time. like make your own collection of random stickars you get from your travels and cars shows etc

Thanks for the info, I think that's what I am exactly going to do.

Chris Vu

Reaction score

That wasn't really juicebox was it ? I don't remember him typing like that ..

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Do you dissappear from a mirror if u put on some shades? :lawl:

You will still see the reflection of stickers onto the windshield.

juicebox00

Reaction score
That wasn't really juicebox was it ? I don't remember him typing like that ..

V Dub Ya
oh_snap.gif

VWscientist.jpg

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Oh man, I was fearing that someone was going to bump this. Haha. It's okay, I gathered enough stickers from work and clothes to sticker bomb my glove compartment. If the residue gets all over it after I take it out, i'll just clean it :)

Back