Accord 3.0 coupe 18Inch ROTA GTR Dropped TeinSS (Netherlands )56k

cjsaccord

Reaction score
Re: Honda Accord 3.0 V6 '99 coupe ( Netherlands )

welcome to the site, now Lower it!!!
That civic didnt look that bad btw.

PalmenatoR

Reaction score

Nice to see your pics, finally. Yes indeed you do like Honda lol.

On a side note, I didn't know that the 3rd gen Accord wagons were exported worldwide, b/c they were N/A in U.S.

Those are very unique looking wheels you've got there. Welcome to 6GA, btw. ;)

:andy:Thanks yes the accord was a euro model type s was very unique but here in holland you see them from time to time .. just like this coupe v6 wasn't for sale in holland so mine was imported from ohio ! the 2 litre version was for sale here and the v6 model could only be ordered for a sick price so im super glad that i finally found one !there are only 50 of them in holland !

PalmenatoR

Reaction score

welcome to the site, now Lower it!!!
That civic didnt look that bad btw.

the lowering set is on it ! in the summer i wil drop it like its hot haha

thanks yeah the 04 civic was my fav.:gride:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: Honda Accord 3.0 V6 '99 coupe ( Netherlands )56k

I like the Accord Tourer.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I am a little confused…you’re saying this car was originally from Ohio here in the States, but had heated seats and a KPH gauge cluster? What about all the other stuff like the euro bumpers, euro headlghts/tails, rear seats w/headrests, etc etc. Did you buy this car modified or have you been very busy the past couple months? Because it has a lot done to it, and looks to me like it was a euro car from the factory.

It looks really good btw.

PalmenatoR

Reaction score

I am a little confused…you’re saying this car was originally from Ohio here in the States, but had heated seats and a KPH gauge cluster? What about all the other stuff like the euro bumpers, euro headlghts/tails, rear seats w/headrests, etc etc. Did you buy this car modified or have you been very busy the past couple months? Because it has a lot done to it, and looks to me like it was a euro car from the factory.

It looks really good btw.

the guy before me has done a LOT of things to the car.On my page i linked a site where you can see what he has done and still not everything he did is on there so i understand ur confusion but im not sure im just telling you what he told me haha just as well mayb europe factory ! haha

PalmenatoR

Reaction score

thanks for the warm welcome guys ! i hope to get a lot of feedback here ! greets

bennie0707

Reaction score

:andy:Thanks yes the accord was a euro model type s was very unique but here in holland you see them from time to time .. just like this coupe v6 wasn't for sale in holland so mine was imported from ohio ! the 2 litre version was for sale here and the v6 model could only be ordered for a sick price so im super glad that i finally found one !there are only 50 of them in holland !

Yow palmonator only 3.0 liters were sold here in netherlands i guess you got à imported one see yu this Sunday gonna make some Nice pics

Ccrew95

Reaction score

Nice coupe, what exhaust is on her?

Back