According808's Speedy Silver Accord 02' Sedan

According808

Reaction score
- Those dont give it a sporty look, it makes you a tool. - Your opinion, so Im a tool because I think something looks good? yet you thinks it looks bad because its fits under the label "ricer" and im the tool? lol

- That entire statement is incorrect. Which statement and what part?

- It's hard to believe because most people would not do that, if you did then props to you. Why wouldn't they? Why do you think its difficult?

- The capacitor, a little much for an average system, but its your money man.
I actually got it very reasonably priced, under $80 works like a charm

- That would be called a ceramic coated header, not steel and ceramic.
so my terminology is off? you clearly understood what I meant right? Why hate on that?

- I'm more or less asking what brand they are, and why it looks like you don't have any.
They are off brand, I got from a friend at a reasonable price, I also didn't wanna lower it much to avoid damage until I get a better setup, why is that stupid?

- I believe you are an idiot. More opinion backed up with no fact, Case Closed, Conclusion: You've been drinking some haterade

According808

Reaction score
to 20-cg5-01

Hood scoop = some sort of FI or pushing serious power. Lot's of cars have hood scoops, mostly for performance ill give you that, some cosmetic, its preference, I can agree it does cheapen my cars look, which is why its not permanent. Ill upload another pic without it,

Ebay Halo = 1990's First off there not Halo's, they are LED rings, and HID highbeams with the stock regular bulbs which are magnified providing much better viewing. Nor were these purchased from ebay...

Type R badges while it is a VP/DX model Doesn't matter what model it is, I made modifications to the car and as far as i know "TYPE R" stands for racing type, So why can't it apply to my car? the decals on the side say TYPE R ACCORD aswell, I added them because I wanted to add a red accent scheme to my car with the type R wheel center decals and back badge, again Preference. Maybe next time ill put " VALUE PACKAGE" so I can attract the ladies lol

Fartcan You talking about my exhaust? really? that's funny cause its a Megan Racing cat-back exhaust N/A type, What do you run?

No name coil-over? Yes It is indeed a no-name coil-over, I went cheap on my coil-overs because I didn't have the money or the drive to invest in a full suspension package
Why buy expensive coil-overs if im not getting struts at the same time? Im only giving it a 1/2-1inch drop because i don't want to damage my stock struts, and i like to have passengers without hearing "BRAAHHHHHHT" every time i hit a bump

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Sounds like you really like your mods, regardless of negative comments... If you wanna improve your car, I'd listen to the other's opinions (instead of arguing with them). ;)

Last but not least, welcome to the site.

Last edited:

According808

Reaction score
Im not in love with my mods that much, Its just nobody really has given me constructive criticism, Most of my cards mods are under the hood yet all ive been hearing is "hood scoop blah decals blah" like I said I don't mind negative comments but how is that suppose to help? if your gonna diss something why don't you explain why you don't like it? I never said I was right. I want your opinion but with your reasoning. And if you just don't like it "just because" thats fine too. But don't call me a tool or an idiot when you don't know me..:chucklesfawk:

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

According808

Reaction score
Thanks for the support homies, I knew there were some cool people on here.

Mad Props on your rides,

Diskowon: That's a sick hood, and the calipers(is that just paint?)

Jephu: Love the body kit and the fog lights, where'd you get those fog lights? and did you have to paint match the body kit or did you get one prepainted? looks clean.

Also I noticed you guys both have that accord bra, the black thing over the hood, Did you get that from Honda? or aftermarket?

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
@Shawn: Get off the dude's case and quit being a dick. Just because you have nearly 2k posts on here doesn't make you a car god. Would I put all of this guy's mods on my car? No. Does that mean I should jump all over him, call him an idiot, and find small details of his post to criticize? No. I should suggest better alternatives, while understanding that it's his car and he can do whatever the hell he wants to it.

OP, welcome to the site. I'll apologize for the rude welcome, but believe me when I say there are plenty of respectful and helpful people on the site. Use the search function, check out the stickied threads, and enjoy your stay :thumbsup:

Jimsun

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Like what some have said, mod your car the way you like. It's your time, money, and preference.

Whats with the big gaps im seeing

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Im not in love with my mods that much, Its just nobody really has given me constructive criticism, Most of my cards mods are under the hood yet all ive been hearing is "hood scoop blah decals blah" like I said I don't mind negative comments but how is that suppose to help? if your gonna diss something why don't you explain why you don't like it? I never said I was right. I want your opinion but with your reasoning. And if you just don't like it "just because" thats fine too. But don't call me a tool or an idiot when you don't know me..:chucklesfawk:
I won't call you an idiot. Most importantly, you should stick with whatever makes you happy. That's the whole point. If you wanna improve your ride by accepting negative comments (as you have said it before), maybe you should post a few words like: "Constructive Criticism Only Please!" or something. That might help you, no? ;)

Just noticed that you're from Honolulu. (I used to live there when I was little :)) Do you know a place called "Don Quijote"? If not, you should check it out, because they sell JDM automobile accessories (mainly interior stuff) that they're hard to find in mainland.

Last but not least, welcome to SSM -Satin Silver Metalic- family!

Latest posts

Back