According808's Speedy Silver Accord 02' Sedan

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Moving on from everything I said last night, and being more constructive.

The hood scoop and type R decals is an attempt to make your car something it is not, whether those were your intentions or not. The hood scoop is not functional and is on a, 'stock', car. The decals are Hondas type R editions of cars, I'm sure you're aware. The accord never came as a type R, however did as a Euro R. So it's trying to make your car something it is not. I doubt those were your intentions, but that's how everyone is going to see it.

Also about the exhaust. I have the same thing on my coupe. Did you have any issues with rattling? Mine rattled bad against my heat shield below my gas tank, even after ****ing with the hangers. Ended up having to take out the heat shield, heat wrap the section where it was, and air hammer the frame a little bit.

According808

Reaction score
@ Jimsun, If your referring to the black areas between my doors, thats actually that rubber car door protector stuff, it used to be silver but faded to ****ty brown so I painted it black as I had some extra spray.

@ cleansleeper, I did actually have the same exact issue, It's the third hanger from the rear of the exhaust. I initially using some rubber and that worked temporarily, I needed a permanent solution so I cut the hanger off and re-welded it to the side where it wouldn't be hitting up against the chassis. Had a s

@ Sil2DrV6 , Thanks for the tip! I do know where Don Quiote's is it's a Japanese walmart pretty much I'll definetly check it out, haven't been in a while

8086ga

Reaction score
welcome to the site man. i think your the guy that sold the oem headlights from me?

Last edited:
Back