AdamsTrack Session 2

kn106518

Reaction score
OK, I just got back from the Adam Track tonight with 2 other 6gen members. It was really cool, I didn't run with my car tonight cause it's my first time. So I ride shotgun with other guys there, I ride with and Subaru STI, Subaru Legacy, CCordex00 accord, and last but not least Joseph's Accord. It was cheap, $5 to go in, then $20 if you want to race with your car, and if you don't have a helmet, then it's $5 for that=Total $30 for the whole night. We had 4 session tonight, 3 laps each session.

I did the ride along so it's $10 to ride along and another $5 for the helmet. Over all the whole night was pretty good, it was about 2 hrs continuous driving. So I hope to see more of 6thgen members there next time. Cheap and fun well, don't crash. I had video too, but phone quality, ugly as hell.

ccordex00

Reaction score
Im down for another session the week after the next one...Tuesday 25th..so if anyone wants to go it would be more fun:thumbup:

drifthobo

Reaction score
where is it? i wanna go but i need heads up so i can get those days off. when is the next one?

kn106518

Reaction score
It has time attack every tuesday. You can google it "Adam Track" and go to their website, they have address and the information.

Back