FS: AEM Meth injection kit

akoutmos

Reaction score
what is the performance gains of meth injection?

With methanol injection you can run more boost without detonating. Its effectively like running higher octane gas. In addition it also cools off the air temps. Bisimoto for example hit 708hp on his civic wagon with meth injection and pump gas. Really cool stuff. I would totally buy this, but after the AMRs i'm done for the summer :p.

GLWS, this is a really kickass product.

chiefy

Reaction score
With methanol injection you can run more boost without detonating. Its effectively like running higher octane gas. In addition it also cools off the air temps. Bisimoto for example hit 708hp on his civic wagon with meth injection and pump gas. Really cool stuff. I would totally buy this, but after the AMRs i'm done for the summer :p.

Thank bro

Shizzy

Reaction score

Thanx for the information. BTW super car! it looks amazing.

Back