aerospeed feedback

mild2wildaccord

Reaction score
A friend of mine had arospeed lowering springs. Rode pretty good in a 4th gen accord But it started to slowly sag through the years. You just get what you pay for.

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
A friend of mine had arospeed lowering springs. Rode pretty good in a 4th gen accord But it started to slowly sag through the years. You just get what you pay for.

aerospeed and neuspeed are in different price ranges thats for sure. And besides i never really heard of aerospeed making springs which is why i was questioning if i should alot. Neuspeed on the other hand, is very reputable and well known and i have yet to hear anyone complain about the performance of any their parts....out of the research i have done through this forum it seems that Teins are used more then any other brand..but the Teins dont go as low as i want them. Neuspeed is perfect.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
They are the bottom of the line springs that are useable. Meaning, they don't have random spring rates, inconsistant drop, etc, like ebay no names that have zero r&d and are just made to physically fit on our struts.

I wouldn't recommend them per say but they should be fine for a DD.

Back