Alarm/Key Remote Help

callmeryang

Reaction score
Hey guys, I searched the topic already and i was wondering if you guys can help me out with this.
So about 3 months ago, my car got broken into, and i didn't have an alarm. So I purchased an autopage alarm
RF-315.jpg
Okay so when i lock and unlock it makes beep noises of course meaning disarm/arm.

Now, i've been looking into getting the OEM Remote..
0_9_75cf7f65-41dc-4493-91c3-7e63dc0ed949.jpeg

So a few questions I have are..
1) If i purchase the new OEM remote, i know that i can program it and what not, so when I unlock and lock will it still make the beeps noises meaning arm/disarm?
2) Will the other alarm still work? I mean i bought the other alarm so i don't want to put that to waste, but i want this remote instead cause it just looks better and it's OEM..

so can i use the second remote with the autopage alarm i already have?
thanks guys

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
So basically you want to program an OEM remote to the Autopage System?? If this is your question, it can't be done. My mom's ex BF was a Autopage Distributor, and his installer said you couldn't do it.

callmeryang

Reaction score
So basically you want to program an OEM remote to the Autopage System?? If this is your question, it can't be done. My mom's ex BF was a Autopage Distributor, and his installer said you couldn't do it.

yea, and if thats not possible i just want the OEM as a backup incase autopage stops working.
so if i use the OEM and try to unlock while autopage is armed..it'll sound off?

ah..

Back