Aligment Problem

likeawp

Reaction score
hey Thanh, if you haven't found a shop already I really really really X999 recommend Accurate Alignment

Address:
971 N Batavia St, Orange, CA 9286

Why? They specializes in doing alignment for race cars and especially lowered cars.......don't go to those asian alignment shops.........they will lie outta their asses to condemn your lowered car and offer ridiculous prices for camber kits........and they won't even correct your toe right (personal experience)

The prices are steep though.........$120 for alignment and $80 for camber kit installation per side............ however they are very professional and friendly with the service.....they allowed me to sit inside the car as they aligned it........they even asked me what degrees of camber I wanted......I told them about -.75 and they did just that...........its been 3 years since my alignment and I never had a problem with premature tire wear again

Most people on here get away without front camber kits by zeroing out the toe........but I haplessly spent money zeroing out the toe at those cheap alignment shops for $45 TWICE and obviously I know now that they didn't know what they were doing........................so I bought the front camber kit and went to Accurate Alignment for the ultimate fix and I got it..............so the lesson I learned is to find the right shop and people to do the job

srikid

Reaction score
Went to the local shop to try to get an alignment yestereday and they told me they couldnt do it because my struts need to be replaced and my tires are wearing enevenly. I could kinda understand the tires being bad(which is why need an alignment) but they couldnt do it cause of the struts? Does this sound right????

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
maybe they were trying to say you were too low.... sounds like BS to me

pay the extra money and have it done at a place that knows what they're doing. also if you want a camber kit, install it yourself, its easy as sin and gets ya dirty.

kn106518

Reaction score
ya 2 ****ing alignment shop that are not specially in lower cars they both keep saying that my car is too low and it doesn't do anything even when they do toe adjustment but **** it man, I know my camber is **** up but they didn't tell me what they can do anything about it. So i bought the adjustable camber kit and going to install it on monday. Then i think i'm going to bring my car to the Super AUtotoyz for them to align it for $70.

kn106518

Reaction score
ok so just got back from the alignment shop today and this is the spec i got, I just put on brand new adjustable control arm and they say they max out the camber too but it still not enough. Now that the toe is all in factory spec but the camber on the left side is a -1.2 and the right side is -1.6. now is that going to kill my tire. because the front tires are bald inside. well not completely but it is clearly more bald than the outside and the middle.

Scan1-1.jpg

after i drove home then i realize that the ball joint bracket has has 3 rolls of holes. So 3 on left and 3 on right. So I don't know if this is correct but what if i only just the 4 holes instead then i can move the ball joint out a bit more so i got more positive camber right. See what i'm saying?

719203.jpg

Last edited:
Back