AllGOnoSHOW's SCCA 02 Accord Coupe V6 6M/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
Re: (SCCA Build)AllGOnoSHOW's 02 Accord Coupe V6 6M/T

Good luck on the direction your going! I think its great! That thing will be fun ripping down the track especially with the SC! Sounds like fun!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

+1 Hopefully... Don't we all wish thaatttt!

I know I do, good thing I've got the girl, kids, and dogs already :lawl:. Just need a ring, a date, and a down payment on a house

Damn allgonoshow, goin hard

Good luck on the direction your going! I think its great! That thing will be fun ripping down the track especially with the SC! Sounds like fun!

Thanks guys. I am looking forward to running in SCCA. Like I said I'll most likely be starting in a couple of months when I get back to Tennessee.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

4597f337-e9f8-9aca.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^lol

Plans sound cool Matt!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

LMAO this is great! Thanks for the pic. I love because race car pictures.

^lol

Plans sound cool Matt!

Thanks man.

I've goet Nighthawk from V6performance.net helping me with my setup up, information about racing, etc. He is very informative and helpful.

I'm excited to lower my car some more this weekend. After I saw Kyles are mine is like a monster truck

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Been looking at some RPF1's and the Advans

KGrHqUOKjcE5mEQgB-BOnNbUhQ3w60_12.jpg

KGrHqRpIE8VbQtv7QBPJK70BHg60_12.jpg

Pictures from the ads

Feel free to chime in on wheel ideas. I've been looking at Enkei, Advan, Volk, Ray, BBS etc and also looking on vrwheels.com

Probably specs around 17x9 or 17/10 at a 20ish or 30ish offset. I need fat wheels for fat tires, must not be cheap knockoffs like rota / drag /xxr etc. I don't want my wheels to break on the track.

reFR3SH

Reaction score

^ LOL "but that sh__ costs." haha. tru-dat, tru-dat.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

(whoops, post under this one is updated with newest stuff)
Yeah the RPF1's are sick because at 17x8 they are 14.6lbs a peice and get all 4 brand new for 920 bucks. And I found some 17x9+35 for 1000 brand new. I am really leaning towards those wheels because they are so lightweight at 15lbs a peice.

I've also been looking at the 5-Zigen FN01R-C
207kw9y.jpg

I've been looking at the TSW Interlagos RF (forged version) 17x8+35 at 200 bucks a wheel.
2j31dfr.jpg

I've really got to research more about the rules on what type of stuff is legal in each type of race. I'm wanting to do some SOLO "street prepared". However my transmission swap / 3.2 head etc may disqualify me from that one and I'll have to go into the street modified class.

Enkei FUJIN
2w7n345.jpg

and the RSM9
358ywyo.jpg

and
20f3wy8.jpg

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

As I'm talking to Nighthawk he has given me a lot of good pointers including his newest email which states

"As for harness, seat, steering wheel. Do not cheap out on them. Make sure the harness and seat is SFI/FIA certified and up to date. Also don't buy generic steering wheel. Sparco, Personal, Nardi etc are good."

Yeah the RPF1's are sick because at 17x8 they are 14.6lbs a peice and get all 4 brand new for 920 bucks. And I found some 17x9+35 for 1000 brand new. I am really leaning towards those wheels because they are so lightweight at 15lbs a peice.

I've also been looking at the 5-Zigen FN01R-C
207kw9y.jpg

I've been looking at the TSW Interlagos RF (forged version) 17x8+35 at 200 bucks a wheel.
2j31dfr.jpg

I've really got to research more about the rules on what type of stuff is legal in each type of race. I'm wanting to do some SOLO "street prepared". However my transmission swap / 3.2 head etc may disqualify me from that one and I'll have to go into the street modified class.

Enkei FUJIN
2w7n345.jpg

and the RSM9
358ywyo.jpg

and
20f3wy8.jpg

At this point Nighthawk says that I need to first off focus on getting the seat, steering wheel, harness, and harness bar so I can get used to racing with the setup I already have.

Will I go to hell if I mention I'm thinking about getting AMR coilovers with stiff spring rates. Really I just want a set of GC/Koni -_-

I've been looking around at SParco seats, Recaro, Corbeau, etc. I will end up calling and making sure that they are within the specs (FIA,SFI) standards. I hope they are because I've found some good seats for under 400 bucks.

I've waiting on Nighthawks input about seats and wheels etc.

Also I am going to have to start researching what classes are what because I like Auto-X, however I would much rather do track racing which is what I am aiming for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back