Almost came Close to trading the Accord....

jonblizz

Reaction score
So last Thursday my dawg that works as a Nissan Tech calls me ....
He's Like Your next car is on the used car lot come thru after work , I already got someone doing the paper work for you , I say ok what is it hes like youll see when u get here....... Never made it cus my tenant ha some major plumbing issues....
But i did go the next day ....It was a 2006 g35 coupe had 47k on it . It was in great condition . They gave me a great discount they were asking 21k but i got th offer for 17.5k. They offered me 2700 for the Honda payments would be about 340 - 360 for 60 months ......
so i drove that and it was amazing came back my boy pulled out this left over 2009 370 z it had 85 total miles.... we drove that and that thing was powerful as hell made the g35 seem slow !!!!
So y i walked away...... Theres a couple of reasons
1. Haven't had a car payment in over 2 years now
2. Car insurance .... When u have 2 speeding tickets within the last 2 years they try to extort the hell outta u. the cheapest quote i got was 170/month most common was 250
3. I would like to move out hate living with my tenants and i need a bigger place for me , my girl and her son and also would like to get her an engagement ring.
4. Being a land lord things are always breaking and Im always spending money on something around there.
5. I really do want a g35 coupe but i want it in silver , graphite or black this one was Like a M3 Blue it was nice but it wasnt quite what i wanted, it was also a base no navi and the basic cookie cutter rims, It did have a moonroof and a spoiler tho!!!
I just came up with a plan to save up about 4gs for a down payment in the spring and id keep the AC.

Last edited:

xx24xx

Reaction score
I suggest just keep saving your money and wait for that perfect car you want comes by. The longer you wait the cheaper it gets too. BTW the milage seems a bit high for an 09.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
If it was a G37 sedan.....I think I would have been able to say goodbye!

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Not really sure but $17,500 doesn't seem like that great of a deal for an 06 G35C......I could be wrong though....

Back