Amp recommendation for a ported Rockford t2 15"

JLaneAccord

Reaction score
Umm wow guys. Dude, what you need is a mono amp, it can handle 1 ohm. Get the Kenwood 1800 watt mono amp, its a D series :). I've had it about 2 years now. I Upgraded to 2 kicker CVR's in the kicker ported box and push 500 rms a piece. The amp Pushes 500rms x 1 at 4ohm's and 900rms x 1 at 2 ohms. It also has dual coolling fans. runs about 300 bucks.

Macsrule15

Reaction score
u mean 1 sub 2 amps? lol..... and my buddy just got the dd1/cc1 things crazy dude lol

haha yea 1 sub 2 amps.. miss typed.. f*ckin dislexia lol

dd1 cc1s are awesome as hell

bro the moral of the story on the amp is get any amp u want!

get only one! (1) 1200-1500 RMS at 1 ohm and u will be golden..

we have all recomended great brands but only you can prevent... wait click buy it now..

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
haha yea 1 sub 2 amps.. miss typed.. f*ckin dislexia lol

dd1 cc1s are awesome as hell

bro the moral of the story on the amp is get any amp u want!

get only one! (1) 1200-1500 RMS at 1 ohm and u will be golden..

we have all recomended great brands but only you can prevent... wait click buy it now..

its all good bro lol i have my days as well.... lol and iv been waiting to use it on my system hes been hogging it lol.... well seeing as its his lol.... i showed my friends at my shop this thread... both of their heads exploded lol :explode:

F350spyder

Reaction score
I had a Hifonix 1600Watt to 1 channel @ 1 ohm mono channel amp that worked perfectly. Didn't overheat or anything. It was pretty damn cheap at that too.

Macsrule15

Reaction score
its all good bro lol i have my days as well.... lol and iv been waiting to use it on my system hes been hogging it lol.... well seeing as its his lol.... i showed my friends at my shop this thread... both of their heads exploded lol :explode:

haha yea some peoples ideas of what works best surprises the hell out of me hahah i dont have alot of money so i dont have a huge system but my system rocks for what it is! only thing that is not name brand is my amp... my old amp blew =[ along with my old sub haha

also @F350spyder

i believe (i could be wrong) but hifonics usually labels their amps with MAX power not RMS power.. havent seen a hifonics amp in years haha

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
haha yea some peoples ideas of what works best surprises the hell out of me hahah i dont have alot of money so i dont have a huge system but my system rocks for what it is! only thing that is not name brand is my amp... my old amp blew =[ along with my old sub haha

also @F350spyder

i believe (i could be wrong) but hifonics usually labels their amps with MAX power not RMS power.. havent seen a hifonics amp in years haha

hey man as long as you enjoy it. my work luckily has a car audio video store, as well as home audio video, and i get stuff cheep lol so i can afford to build dumb systems.... i may be selling my 2 15's for 4 12's i still duno yet lol

Macsrule15

Reaction score
yea defiantly my whole system was FREEEEEEE

1 x alpine type r 10 (swr-1042d)
1x crunch p1100.2 amp
2x alpine type s 6.5
2x alpine type s 6x9
1x pioneer avhp4000dvd

sounds great for the money i have tied up in it.. which is absolutely zilch.. hahaha

xx24xx

Reaction score
+1 on the AQ1200D

or a DDM1C which is twice the price but does a rated 1200w rms at 12V

Back