AMR Coilovers Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Nick got his today and he seemed pretty pleased with them according to the texts I got haha.

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Nick got his today and he seemed pretty pleased with them according to the texts I got haha.

Hell yeah! Great job Andy!

These are great 10/8 isn't overly stiff at all, has a very germanic compliancy to its ride that makes it seem less stiff, has great road feel, ride is never jouncy, absorbs bumps with grace.

Got pics of the boxes, delivery etc. Cleaning up my Ksports for sale now.
The teflon coating on the AMR threads could have come in handy on the Ksports =/

Mine aren't adjustable but I don't find a need to adjust them, I would be tempted to go stiffer perhaps so you 12/10 14/12 guys don't have to worry that much ;)

Was thinking about selling my AMR's when I got them to go towards another engine swap but... I like them too much to part with them unless.... I could possibly get them again in the fall, then maybe..

Even my philosophy major, naysayer twin was impressed with overall performace and quality.

I like how it holds turns evenly unlike other suspensions that might bounce in corners and disrupt handling. Also all this is going on with no rear sway bar, since I found out both my endlinks in the back are broken, so imagine when that gets fixed ;) That and my driverside caster being ****ed up and pushed back haha.

Overall terrific product, don't really see better shocks/utility out there, closest thing quality wise I would venture to say is Koni/Bilstein but I don't have first hand experience with those to directly compare.

likeawp

Reaction score
Great Review Nick! Now I'm just too damn anxious to receive mine :furious:.......but its really nice that I keep finding positive reviews on these coilovers by those who own them :D........a lot of naysayers don't own these coilovers themselves

turbo_911

Reaction score
That's nice, and now I can't wait for mine.... I bet I will be the last person to receive them from first batch... :( Shipping is soo long, 1 week crazy

implayaz9

Reaction score
^ its Taking like 4 days to get to me and I am in cali. So u being in pa it does take sometime u know

I get my coils Mon. Will take pics. Kevin can u help install? too broke to pay someone to install. I buy u food? Lol

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
^ its Taking like 4 days to get to me and I am in cali. So u being in pa it does take sometime u know

I get my coils Mon. Will take pics. Kevin can u help install? too broke to pay someone to install. I buy u food? Lol

We can both help you :D

Pics:

7926960408_large.jpg

7926960409_large.jpg

7926960410_large.jpg

7926960411_large.jpg

7926960412_large.jpg

7926960413_large.jpg

7926960414_large.jpg

7926960415_large.jpg

7926960416_large.jpg

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score

Down! Probably won't take more than four or five hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back