Amsoil ATF?

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
Am i the only person who uses amsoil atf on the 6th gen accords :ownedrun:? i been D&R with amsoil since 100k and it run fine. actually runs much better than z-1. I'm at 160k now and about it d&r with it again and also planning to install a magnefine filter. does anyone have the same experience? using other atf than z-1.

avio07

Reaction score
I wanna know what others think of Amsoil ATF, I've been reading good reviews on it compared to the Z-1 and that it helps shift smoother then Z-1.

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Used to use it when I was auto, pretty good, felt thinner but still protective perhaps just more efficient is the word or phrase im looking for. Never had a problem with the ATF but I also had a tranny cooler too so who knows what percentage could be attributed to the ATF fluid.

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
Anymore feedback compared to Z-1?

i'm at 175k now and its fine. won't find much info on it here. from what i can tell, 6thgenaccord are only honda oem, driveaccord have some redline people, bitog have a variety of people using different atf (a lot of amsoil), v6p are honad oem, and hondatech are honda oem.

Back