annual mid-atlantic cruise planning thread

slowrider87

Reaction score
Sorry, i've been MIA here. been busy Moved out of my parents. Lost our other bar tender so i've been working overtime too. I honestly don't ave any convenient days for me anymore.

As far as more concrete plans I have none. If I end up being able to go then i'll meet when and where ever works best for you all. you guys seem to be making plans well. I get paid right before the 26th... so that would work alright if i can get it off work.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
whats the address of where we met last time tim? that place worked fine. easy to find and right in town for those who wanna grab some food. not sure I'll be coming in the 240 gotta repair a brake line and a pretty decent oil leak before I can tune it. we'll see.

slowrider87

Reaction score
Yeah. I saw your FB update. That sucks man. Idk the address. Is the old thread still acessible? If I go ill be putting along behind everyone. My front left wheel is leaking air slowly, my steering is loose as hell. Need new tie rods. My timing belt is past due. My front motor mount is about shot. Don't even want to know how the others are. And I'm fairly certain that just about everything suspension wise that has a bushing in it needs to be replaced. I don't feel planted on the road at all.

greekpizza

Reaction score
I'll be cutting it close but should be able to make it. I'll be getting tuned the day before though hahah might pull a Patrick and have the exhaust straight out the hood until I can get my custom turbo back

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Yeah. I saw your FB update. That sucks man. Idk the address. Is the old thread still acessible? If I go ill be putting along behind everyone. My front left wheel is leaking air slowly, my steering is loose as hell. Need new tie rods. My timing belt is past due. My front motor mount is about shot. Don't even want to know how the others are. And I'm fairly certain that just about everything suspension wise that has a bushing in it needs to be replaced. I don't feel planted on the road at all.
ya I got the old line out tonight gonna take it to work tomorrow and bend a new line for it. they oil pan gasket may happen sometime next week since I'll be off all week for my vacation and I'm only going somewhere for 2 days of it haha. if you need a good deal on getting all that done I can probably give you a pretty good deal. especially the timing belt cause i've gotten really good at doing them on our cars since i sell one on every 6thgen 4cyl that comes into my bay haha.

I'll be cutting it close but should be able to make it. I'll be getting tuned the day before though hahah might pull a Patrick and have the exhaust straight out the hood until I can get my custom turbo back
mmmmm f23a1 tractor. :duckhunt:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
friend of a friend brought a friend with a BMW who had to be the center of attention THE WHOLE ****ING TIME he was there, we have nothing against BMW's but even after the friend he came with left the dude was still hanging around chiming in his obnoxious two cents to anything you said. It was bad to the point that me and a bunch of the other guys left to cruise around and get pictures and to get away from him haha.

slowrider87

Reaction score
ya I got the old line out tonight gonna take it to work tomorrow and bend a new line for it. they oil pan gasket may happen sometime next week since I'll be off all week for my vacation and I'm only going somewhere for 2 days of it haha. if you need a good deal on getting all that done I can probably give you a pretty good deal. especially the timing belt cause i've gotten really good at doing them on our cars since i sell one on every 6thgen 4cyl that comes into my bay haha.

Done any oilpumps? lol. I have a plethera of parts sitting around to be done with the timing belt and i really want to do it myself just for the sake of practice. i've done plenty on different motors that weren't in cars. helped my boy do it to his prelude succesfully (he really didn't know to much what he was doing). But i want to do it again on a motor IN a car. problem is i don't have a comfortable amount of time to do it. My one day off is always spent running errands and doing household ****. I feel like an overgrown 10 year old that has 72 hours of chores to do per week before i can go out and play. Plus i have one thing that 10 year old me didn't have... a clingy needy woman.

I have free use of my parents car for a week. But still no time. What kind of deal could you work out if i have all the parts?

Back