another spring and OEM shocks question

ejreams

Reaction score
Also, think about it you can get decent or good coilovers for what seems like a lot of money say 800+

Um if you go to the Honda dealer and ask for a quote to get new springs/struts.
You're lookin at at least $1,200 installed.

So.. lol

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
yea i totally want coilovers, but then theres other stuff that comes along with them. if u get coilivers u have to get a camber kit and then u have to roll you fenders and then installaiton and yea, that means it adds up more.. =\. i guess i should jsut wait awhile.

jwong512

Reaction score
You could always get lowering springs and struts. Either coilovers or the springs/struts combinations are both good. Just don't get springs/stock struts. That's the worst combination ever.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
yea i totally want coilovers, but then theres other stuff that comes along with them. if u get coilivers u have to get a camber kit and then u have to roll you fenders and then installaiton and yea, that means it adds up more.. =\. i guess i should jsut wait awhile.

you don't need a camber kit with coilovers, you don't need to roll your fenders with coilovers if you're running on stock wheels.

where do you noobs get so much misinformation

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
i have the megan racing springs and theyre awesome 2" drop..........i personally would get shocks too, tokico hp blues to be exact!

swollen_cu

Reaction score
you don't need a camber kit with coilovers, you don't need to roll your fenders with coilovers if you're running on stock wheels.

where do you noobs get so much misinformation

seriously...

facepalm.jpg

I drove without a camber kit and at -3 camber for a whole year. I got an alignment and my tires were fine.

Back