Any Bikers??

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
^^yeah they are..which color did u build?? we have two at our store...very nice looking bikes..i am not a fan of the color choices though..

i haven't built a bike since tuesday...i ran out of bikes to build..and the freaking shipment is behind schedule..sucks..i am building a Equinox TTX whenever it comes in :D

It was the light blue and white one, it's so funny cause its got a very plain and light color scheme and yet is one of the strongest mountain bikes out there. I love those brakes, haha

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
well it is taken forever to get the Trek 6000...So i built a Trek 4300 disc today in my size...and flat black..so i am probably going to buy that tom..

and once i find a good frame i will be starting my single speed project...after riding some from work, and talking with other employees..they seem to absolutely love them..two guys have fixies, but i don't think i could do that yet haha..

but hopefully in a month or two i will have both my mountain bike, and the single speed..depending on how quickly parts show up...

Goal was to just buy a Surly with everything already, but don't think i will be able to get store discount on two bikes...but i did find a Trek carbon frame from mid 90s for 150 bucks...so yeah :D

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
nice man, i may be getting a part time job soon so i'll have a Fixie fund set up nice and quick.

the Allez has been beaten to ****, had the wheels trued already, getting a lube job and derailleur maintenance done tomorrow as well as a re-tune since she's been broken in thoroughly

SK8ER B0Y

Reaction score
I started riding seriously in 2004, when I quit hockey to buy a bike (The Devinci) I was just trail riding and doing mild cross country racing at the time. Last year, I began dirt jumping a little with the Devinci, so I bought the Norco in May this year because the Devinci was getting tired of it.

I have 2 bikes, one for cross-country racing, and the other one is for urban riding :

2006 Devinci Coyote (not the original forks)

2008 Norco Ryde

I had an idea for the Devinci this Spring. I wanted to put a 29 inch wheel up front with Maverick reversed forks but with no job, I decided to leave the bike as it is.

Canadian Bikes FTW !! :canada:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
sweet bikes..that norco looks so small with the seat all the way down...how big is the frame?? is it like BMX size bike?? i can't tell since the seat is so low, and the wheels are big

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
DSC03195.jpg

DSC03198.jpg

DSC03202.jpg

DSC03203.jpg

DSC03200.jpg

Back