Any Bikers??

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Well got my friend to buy a Specialized Langster this week...SS with flip flop rear..running 16T in back and 42T up front..so pretty easy gear..sweet bike though..flat flack..Look pedals..about 250 wheelset..all for 300 cash..

I am picking up a Trek 1200 tom more then likely..Blue..carbon front fork..03 model...aftermarket tires and wheels...for around 200 cash...can't wait

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
nice dude, i just got mine back from getting sandblasted, next step is sand down and primer, maybe paint... haven't decided if i want to do a bronze color with a NH-0 pinstripe or something like that or if i just wanna throw some black on it and call it a day... decisions decisions

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
yeah i am still trying to find a seat/seat post i like..so right now the bike isn't 100%...but i can't wait to get everything going..i have thought about sanding mine down to paint it..not sure if i will though...front fork is Carbon..so don't know how well that goes with sanding and all that stuff

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
sanding that could be dangerous, all i know about carbon is that you have to get past the clear coat and stop, otherwise you risk damaging the CF.... but if you're hand sanding you should be fine.

i really wish i could just throw a clear cover on the bike, its got a bad *** silver look to it right now, i just don't know if it'll be there after i smooth it down.

i'm just gonna use the seat that came with it until i upgrade my seat on my Allez, then i'll do a nice seat swap

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
SN850211.jpg

SN850221.jpg

SN850500.jpg

SN850501.jpg

overhauled the crank, sandblast and clear coat, took off the tape from the handlebars

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back