Anyone in socal interested in doing a retro for me?

slowaccord

Reaction score
hey guys. I messed up my retro in an accident I had a few months ago. Everything should be good on the inside. What I need done is this.

take apart new headlights and transfer all contents fron the previous retro inside. So there should be no cutting or modifying at all. Kind of like an open and transfer.

I got a few quotes but they seemed too high. Time is not an issue and would like to find someone local so there is no shipping involved if preffered. Please message me if interested in making some side money. located in IE (pomona)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you're willing to ship afterall I know that NotNice has made a few retrofits for members here. Not sure what he charges or if he still does it, but might be worth a shot.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
What kind of retros are they and how much have shops charged you ?

slowaccord

Reaction score
they are just morimoto and basic shroud. quotes were $80-280.

Guess i'm just looking for someone to do it on the side. I don't have a timeframe. 1-2 months to go it is OK. and I'm a broke student so trying to save money.

slowaccord

Reaction score
they are just regular run of the mill morimoto and basic shroud. quotes were 280 plus for shops. im assuming most DIY garage guys will be 100-150. or they can quote what they feel is fair.

Guess i'm just looking for someone to do it on the side. I don't have a timeframe. 1-2 months to go it is OK. and I'm a broke student so trying to save money.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Valet might do them too, thought I saw him offering to do someone's recently.

Back