are you happy with your Accord overall?

Bax

Reaction score
When I first got it? HELLL NO. After I found this forum, and started modding it, and learned little things here and there to get it running better, definitely. :)

In the first year of having my car I had to replace both front axles, the whole radiator, starter and solenoid, spark plug wires (not for maintenance, retard before me fcked them up), all new tires, struts in the front were making a bad popping sound, A/C controls inside took a **** on me and I had to go all summer without air conditioning and I live in Alabama, had to replace both o2 sensors in the exhaust, my cat is bad now, my passenger side mirror is broken wherever it attaches to the motor, so I have to adjust it by hand, and probably a lot more I'm forgetting along with servicing the transmission, replacing spark plugs as well, along with other maintenance.

But now that I've put so much money into the car, got coilovers, retrofits, got my car running right, all cleaned up, etc, I love my car. I don't let anyone drive it, this thing is my baby. I know I'll sell it eventually, but it's going to be hard.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^lol. Seriously? :eh: You have to know there are far better cars out there that you would love to own given the chance, over an Accord. :lawl:

I'll add that when my car became mine, and the fact that there is nothing that looks like it around where I live, made me grow very fond of it. There are few newer cars I would rather have tbh.

And when it comes to Accords...6GA 2dr owns all other gens of 2drs in terms of exterior design.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^That too. I rarely need them, but there are some nasty frosts here occasionally where it would be nice.

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
I really like my Accord but I have owned cars I have liked much more. One being my 87 Buick GN that I owned in 91. Tragically it was totaled by a drunk driver in my driveway. As a family car that is lowered this Accord still rides amazingly smooth. The thing I love most is that this car is paid for and still in the 60k's for mileage.

Raul

Reaction score
I would say that you can still live without heated seats. But heated mirrors are a must, whether it is snow or rain.

I miss the time when my heated seats used to work so well.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
the only reason i like this car is because i found the forum. im not emotionally attached to this car (except the 7 hour drive to canam...longest trip ive ever driven :lawl:) but other than that, eh. im at a meager 130k and need a new clutch which ill take care of once i get the money :lawl:

mpgs arent bad, 5 speed ftw, i love the rear end. if it was lowered and had nice paint and 200+ whp i'd like it a lot more :lawl:

Back