artiszegPL`s 1999 Accord Coupe 3.0 v6 EDM orginal -> USDM (56k)

artiszegPL

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Wanna` present you my accord coupe 3.0 v6. As mentioned in "invitation" I`m from Poland, found of USDM version of all cars. Take a look on my love :)
My plan is to make non tuning, just serial.

Body:
- USDM rear bumber with sidemarkers, (front stays EDM, couse of washers for lights), rear lights USDM, changed tail lights into USDM, (all parts f...king crazy to get in Europe :/ )
- Suspension - serial
- Interior - during changing of cluster from km/h -> miles/h
- Cosmetic - added lights in mirrors, to flash the road while opening car
- Engine - removed resonator

Orginal EDM:

Currently:

at night:

Unfortunatelly still missing orginal amber inserts into from lamps, so if someone have for sale, I`m open :)

Varnell

Reaction score
Great looking Accord! Can't say I've seen one with a radio antennae. I'll forever be jealous of the headlight washers we didn't receive stateside.

By serial, do you mean stock or oem?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Cool, USDM bumpers/tail lights/headlights must be rare to see in Europe. Weird that Honda chose to paint the hood washer nozzles but not the bumper washer nozzles. Wish I could get my hands on a bumper that has these.

Didn't notice the radio antenna, wow lol.

I may have some amber reflector strips I could sell you. What's in your headlights now? They look yellow...

artiszegPL

Reaction score
Great looking Accord! Can't say I've seen one with a radio antennae. I'll forever be jealous of the headlight washers we didn't receive stateside.

By serial, do you mean stock or oem?

yeap it`s very rare, but for sure we have some freaky guys like me who loves it :) and mod like this aren`t cheap...

Radio antena has been instaled by prevoius owner, I`ve changed it into electrical exted while turning on the radio.

I may have some amber reflector strips I could sell you. What's in your headlights now? They look yellow...
Right now it`s yellow sticker, when buying it was amber color, after attach on lamp it`s yellow... :/ wrote PM to you.

Back