Asian Invasion's 98 EX Coupe lots of pics***56K, No way***

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Honestly I think the car would look a lot better if it was painted completely silver. I think you should have painted the kit when you bought it to silver first, then work on other things on your car. Either that or work on your motor before you got the entire kit.

onephataccord

Reaction score
i dont really see the big deal in him not painting the car yet, i mean if he paints the car now he runs a high risk of scratching it when he puts that motor in and doing the motor
if you ask me thats kinda stupid to bash him for not painting the car

paint is the last thing you do when youre building a car

its not half a**ed its using your head

ive painted plenty of cars and then had to go back and redo the front end after the motor is installed

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
I already had the kit before I bought the car. I was bored one night with nothing to do and decided to test fit everything. once it was all on I thought it wasn't half bad looking so I left it. I will get painted soon enough and in the mean time I'm getting all fitting issues out of the wa and learning so to speak how to drive the car lowered in my area on fiberglass. that way I do not have to paint it again after doing any fiberglass repairs later if need be.

00accord

Reaction score
How easy was it to install the type s shifter? What did you have to mod to make it fit???

Finally someone that has it on a 5spd

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
dude... i love ur kit on a coupe... it makes me drool... it fits so well... and rim love em too... I wanna see the front side and back side plzz... with the kit...

Back