Asians and American Muscle

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
Ok guys so today i went with my gf and her pops to go look at the mustang for her. The only problem is that my gf is asian (filipina). I mean dont get me wrong the mustang is a great car and im not one of those guys who hates on american muscle cars, i can def appreciate any car for what it is worth. My only issue is that i have a 6th gen (import), my gf is filipina (which goes with the import scene), and now she wants to get a mustang........:eekwtf: Im not gonna lie....it feels a bit weird and she wants to get the burnt yellow stang with the black double stripes down the center. I really like that car and we are getting a great deal on it 18k (out the door) with pony package, but i cant see an asian driving a mustang.......maybe its just me....idk. All day i was trying to get her and her pops to go see the Si but no luck. See he really wants a SPORTS CAR and so does she. What do u guys think? Am i just being paranoid? Or am i the only person who hasnt seen an asian in an american muscle car?......lol.....sry for the rant....

LoveLee

Reaction score
lol i know an asian who drives a really nice mustang. i just love looking at his mach 1.

though when i first met him i did think about the stereotype that asians usually drive imports. hes a really cool dude and u get use to it but its still a little funny.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
A V6 Mustang isn't really a "sports car" IMO, and neither is a Civic, whether it's an Si or a DX.

No offense Raymond. You car looked good, but not a sports car IMO.

Basically if it has seats in the back, it's not a sports car. With the exception of the Z28 and SS Camaros, TA, WS6, and Formula Firebirds, and Mustangs with Eight Cylinders (too many variations to list).

Just my .02

Let her get what she wants though. It'll be a learning experience for her.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
RX8 isn't a sports car IMO either. It has a back seat and one of those gay third doors, like Saturns.

Raymond

Reaction score
It's a girl driving a V6 Mustang - that's typical regardless of what race she is. I think you're making a big deal out of nothing. :rofl:

Back