auto transmission slippin ****

001Stunna

Reaction score

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Levin, when you are up for a drive to Milton, want to give me a hand with a couple things?

least I can do is buy you lunch or give you gas money.

:lawl:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Levin, when you are up for a drive to Milton, want to give me a hand with a couple things?

least I can do is buy you lunch or give you gas money.

In all honesty Derek, probably not anytime really soon. School and work has me pretty much swamped right now, especially being the last year of university. Depending how things go during the end of year holidays though if i can i'll give you a call/msg.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
In all honesty Derek, probably not anytime really soon. School and work has me pretty much swamped right now, especially being the last year of university. Depending how things go during the end of year holidays though if i can i'll give you a call/msg.

I am in no rush, trust me.

If you would seriously be willing, we can talk about it.

EscoStylez

Reaction score
OP what codes did you have?

I didnt get to write them down im waitin till friday to buy the transmission control/shift solenoid and imma check the knock sensor hopefully its the solenoid dont really wanna buy a transmission....i let u guys know hopefully this helps other pplz with the same problem....

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Better chance of it helping people if you post the codes. Good luck with everything.

Njzninja

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.

Thats actually happening with my 01. but shifting from P to R my mechanic told me it was my front transmission mount that was bad.

EscoStylez

Reaction score
so I went on Craiglist and found the transmission control solenoid for $100 and if I go pick it up $80 brand new o yeaa! dude bought it for $250 wife crashed the car dont need it no more...thanx u baby jesus all 6 lb 8 oz....

Back