Av6916's 1998 lx sedan

talontsiawd

Reaction score
You have enough of a drop so you could run some 16's on that thing and it would look right. I'd suggest that. The stocks are fine but the offset is kind of wack for that drop. Maybe just some spacers. They just sit too inwards in the fender. Nice though, clean, tasteful, can't argue with that.

Av6916

Reaction score
I was actually considering some 16" gt-3s or slipstreams, haha you guys read my mind. I was looking for slipstreams back in the day (like way last year), as well as gt-3s, but the se wheels were something that i always wanted from the start. I might pick some up if i decide to keep this car, and thanks for the comments :).

theaccordian

Reaction score
wahts that logo stuck on your windshield and on your avatar? whats it mean? theres a crapload of jdm stickers that I have no idea what they stand for.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
for what I remember it means he's a new driver..they use them in japan for student drivers i believe

theaccordian

Reaction score
whats the use of that!?!? to warn you to change lanes because theyre probably gonna hit you?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
lol I guess so..it's the equivelent of driving around in one of them student driver cars at the schools..ya know huge stickers saying "STUDENT DRIVER"

Av6916

Reaction score
Yeap it's a jdm new driver "wakaba" badge, there is no use to it, i just like the symbol. In japan i guess they have two driver related symbols that are required for new drivers and old drivers to display on their car. So i guess if your just a beginning driver you would have to display the wakaba, to warn other drivers that your new, and as for the old drivers, theirs a different symbol for that. But lately I think everyone started getting one for some odd reason haha. But as for the reason why i purchased it, was because i thought the symbol was pretty good looking. I purchase it awhile back, so i don't think i gone with the hype of people who are just now purchasing it. This is the only decal sort of thing on my car and the only reason i got it was because it was a magnet and a suction cup type of accessory. I like it and other's like the symbol as well. As far as the sidemoldings go, before, i wanted to paint or remove it, but i think it's more different/original, and it matches the black lip, jdm blackhousing, and cf hood, so that's why i wanted to keep it. Everyone has their own opinions, and i totally respect that :).

Last edited:

Mojeans69

Reaction score
The ride looks nice....I love the drop on the stock rims...lookin into getting ome SE's for the winter

Back