Back into forums...

Imperfectionist

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Felix, I just bought my accord about a month ago due to unforseen circumstances(nothing drastic, but if you care to know...go ahead and ask) and really never realized how happy I am with this car considering all of the cars I've previously owned. It was originally going to be a "beater" (kind of is right now), but after trolling around in the forums for a while, I decided to join. As far as previous cars I've owned...well, here's the list: 92' 2dr accord(no mods, gave it to my sister), 99' GSR(intake, suspension work, traded in for tacoma after headgasket leak), 95' gsr built 523whp@29psi(sold to a good friend for $4K after a "few" headaches), 07' tacoma(needed a truck), 06' G35 6MT(impulse buy, flipped, rolled, spun, and totaled it dodging a dog while trying to break in JWT clutch as prescribed by manufacturer), 05' E46 M3(BBK, I/E, CSL Wheels, sold it due to no longer "single" :p), 10' Z71 4X4 Silverado crew cab(currently for sale, due to "unforseen circumstances"). Anywho, thats my intro and I plan on making it a clean looking ride and maybe turbo in the distant future.

dadams

Reaction score
welcome... where in VA are you? there are quite a few ppl in VA. and a couple of us in MD.

as you are not new to forums, just dont forget to use the search function

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Welcome! Lets see some pictures of your built GSR, G35, Accord, and M5! Happy modding / trolling.

Imperfectionist

Reaction score
OK, sorry for the late reply as I'm moving to NC on orders. I promise to continue to use the search function as I've previously been doing prior to joining lol. As far as pics go, I will post some up once a get a chance, I have a few of the built teg, about 2-3 of the G35 (though nothing special, just stock 6MT Obsidian black with aftermarket clutch), and a lot of the M3. I traded in the 99 GSR because it was burning oil and was on orders to move again and 1. I had no time to fix the issue prior to moving and 2. needed a truck to haul all my sh...tuff with me, i still regret doing it to this day. thanks to all for the welcome. On a side note, Since my tenure as an "invisible troll" prior to signing up to this forum, I've noticed that although there is a bit of flaming here and there...this is one of the better forums to be a part of out there. :beer:

Back