Bagged

jdmamber

Reaction score
ok i have looked through the forums and cant figre this one out.... i eventually want to bag my accord but not sure if my tires will fit.... i am running 225/40s on a 17 inch wheel and am lowered a little bit right now... question is when i bag it want it slammed when i am parked.... am i gonna run into issues using this setup with rubbing and such.....does anyone have any pics of this tire set up bagged.

james'99

Reaction score
You'll probably find yourself rolling your fenders. That said, you might consider a good coilover setup instead. To get a good bag setup, you'll need deep pockets and I just don't see the outcome being worth it. I am a function > form guy. A bag setup may very well cost you the value of the car as it sits. To each, his own but be careful. This isn't a cheap endeavor and many people have complaints about bags. I won't speak for them because I have no experience with them but try to gather some research and see if the pros do really outweigh the cons for your particular situation. Also consider maintenance costs if something were to blow and installation if you aren't going to go about it on your own.

Varnell

Reaction score
If you want bags then you'll also want an aggressive setup. You'll roll and pull your fenders to fit your 18x11 wheels.

dfaulkner

Reaction score
IA09wagon.jpg

17x7 with 205/45/17 tires on air cylinders. I know its not a 6gen but I could ride like this all day long and not rub, course had to lift front to turn. no fenders rolled, front wheel wells removed

jdmamber

Reaction score
If you want bags then you'll also want an aggressive setup. You'll roll and pull your fenders to fit your 18x11 wheels.

nope i dont want anything bigger than what i am running now. i just want to lay real low when parked..... not into going fast since it is a heavy accord and have it for the kids so just looking to look nice lol i have my eg hatch to go fast........................................ DF i love he way your car looks..... so it seems though if i want to go lower i am gonna need 205s instead of my 225s.

Back