BamaVTEC's 2002 Nissan Maxima SE 6 speed

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
Car looks nice. I like the pic that shows the three Maxima gens.

drop looks nice

Thanks guys! Yeah, that pic with mine and the other Maximas was when I was riding with a crew of guys. And the drop makes it look so much better. Eventually I wanna repaint the car and add a lip, but then again I'd be paranoid about scraping/cracking it on something haha

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
So a few updates.... I've completely replaced the factory Bose audio system with a new head unit, door speakers and an 8" sub and amplifier. Sounds awesome and is a major upgrade I've been wanting to do for a long time. Next week I'll also be installing a new resonated test pipe to replace the stock catalytic converter, and soon I'll be hunting for some new wheels as well!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Did you go with the P1S2-8 or the P1S4-8?

I was looking at the P1S2, because I am considering the same thing rather than putting my old setup in the car.

Was trying to figure out some good options for a direct replacement that wouldn't need a box.

Appreciate the feedback, and sound clip if you have the time.

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
Did you go with the P1S2-8 or the P1S4-8?

I was looking at the P1S2, because I am considering the same thing rather than putting my old setup in the car.

Was trying to figure out some good options for a direct replacement that wouldn't need a box.

Appreciate the feedback, and sound clip if you have the time.

I have the P1S4-8 running on a Rockford Fosgate Prime R250X1 amp. Its a great sub, really hits hard for an 8 and I definitely recommend it!

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
ALSO..... new wheels have been ordered and are on the way!! Should be here soon and just in time for Import Alliance!

Back