BC BR Coilovers

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
anyone have these? I'm thinking about getting 14/10 swift springs. AMRs are out of the question because i cant wait 2-3 months which is probably more like 6 month wait. ff are also out because I'm tired of blowing struts. i was thinking about koni/GC but i want 14/10 so id have to revalve the front struts. any input is appreciated. what would you do?

about my car i got 18x9.5 +27 225/40, my ff types 1s are too soft and im tired of them. I'm at about 23.5 want to be stiffer so i don't bottom out as much.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
A few member have ran BC racing, the guy who owns the red sedan with 18x10 works, forgot offset has some BC racing with high rates says he loves them compared to his old ff type 1's.

I think he is running 20kg front and 18kg rears. He is on instagram by the name "shortywho".

I don't think he is a member here, but he is a member on v6p.

His offsets are +18 rear and +38 front. Work XD9

Last edited:

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
A few member have ran BC racing, the guy who owns the red sedan with 18x10 works, forgot offset has some BC racing with high rates says he loves them compared to his old ff type 1's.

I think he is running 20kg front and 18kg rears. He is on instagram by the name "shortywho".

I don't think he is a member here, but he is a member on v6p.

His offsets are +18 rear and +38 front. Work XD9

holy crap that is stiff, i was thinking 16/12 max. thanks for the tip bro

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
bc coils are the bomb!!! I WOULD SO GET THAT, if i knew my amr took that long,

i was promised 3-4weeks for my amr, and i got it around a lil after 4monhts

but can't complain about amr... def. a really well product, and as for bc, that was def. my second choice for coils,

i've installed a bc coils, and its quality is amazing!!! def. a great product

def. would recommend, and comfort was beautiful too i think it was 8k/6k though the one i've installed

kn0x47

Reaction score
i have them. love them. they won't go as low as FF. the rears won't tuck tire unless you're running really wide wheels with lots of camber or modify the coilover (or order the shortened shock body). mine are 12/8 with shortened springs

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
^ about that shorter cartriage,

bc has 2 gen coils, the first one, everyone complains that it can't go low,

but I've receive the 2nd gen ones, and it drop as low as the ff, frame to ground... LOL

idk, you might wanna double check when u buy bc, coils

Momentum

Reaction score
I just installed my BC Racing coilovers and let me just say, Their amazing. They handle being low so much better then my FF1's ever did. My spring rates are 12k front 10k rear. Feel free to ask me any questions about them.

Momentum

Reaction score
i have them. love them. they won't go as low as FF. the rears won't tuck tire unless you're running really wide wheels with lots of camber or modify the coilover (or order the shortened shock body). mine are 12/8 with shortened springs

Mine were brand new and I can put my frame to the ground and more. I got the "extreme low kit", But really it's just custom valving because of the high spring rates.

kn0x47

Reaction score
Mine were brand new and I can put my frame to the ground and more. I got the "extreme low kit", But really it's just custom valving because of the high spring rates.

yeah the extreme low kit has shorter shock bodies. i've got the longer ones. my rears are maxed out with the tire and fender being flush but the front still has over an inch it can go lower

Back