being blamed for hit and run

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
my neighbour just knocked on my door a coupe mins ago and said tht i did a hit and run on his car....he said there was white paint on his fender, and there were some black paint on mine (he's referring to my gf's white teg).... but the black paint was on the front, and i told him it has been there since i bought the car....

anyways, i told him tht i've been driving my gf's car for the past 1 week, and there's no freaking way i could back into him... i said that his dent looked pretty bad, and it should leave a dent on the car tht hit him... but he said tht the soft spot was hit :rolleyes:

gonna talk to my gf when she gets back from class and clear all this up.. i dun think my gf was driving the car at all last week... my neighbour said tht if i dun admit it, he would report it as a hit and run... then detectives would come pounding on my door and start questioning me.... i did nothing wrong, but wat r his chances of winning this "case"?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
have any picstures of the car with the scratch on it from the past? if you do thats solid proof you didnt do it, just show the guy, and he should back off, if hes smart enough.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
I'd tell him to fukk off. Unless he has solid proof that you hit his car--like a video or a picture--then he's got no case. When he comes at you, just tell him to prove it.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
his only proof now is this: he measured the height of the dent (where the impact occured) and compared it to my gf's rear bumper.... he said it matches up, but it was a lil too low when i was looking at the dent...

okasu

Reaction score
So overall you don't think that its your fault right? Are you starting to have doubts? Lets say your gf did hit em... that would be crazy that she wouldn't tell you... your neighbor is on crack man... just tell the boys that and they should leave you alone. HAHA.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Tell your punk neighbor to back off. If he doesn't legitimate proof then it's all good.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
he's filing a report for hit and run... tried to talk him out of it, but he's still convinced i am at fault....

good thing is, i found an old pix of my gf's car tht proves tht the scratches and markings were there b4 :D he's goin down!

okasu

Reaction score
haha Hes gunna feel like such an @ss after that, keep us updated.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
good thing is, i found an old pix of my gf's car tht proves tht the scratches and markings were there b4 :D he's goin down!

^^Thats good. Now he ain't got $hit 4 evidence.

Back