FS: Bi-Xenon Morimoto Mini H1 Complete Retrofit / TL Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

champaned_out

Reaction score
Updated post with new picture of cuttoff comparison and new pictures of the steering wheel off the car

Last edited:

98accordEX

Reaction score
I'm interested in both. So Cal also, San Diego 92122. Excuse my ignorance, but is the center of the steering wheel included? How easy is a steering wheel swap? How easy is the headlight swap?

Thanks!

champaned_out

Reaction score
I'm interested in both. So Cal also, San Diego 92122. Excuse my ignorance, but is the center of the steering wheel included? How easy is a steering wheel swap? How easy is the headlight swap?

Thanks!

Retrofit has been sold the steering is still for sale. The steering wheel will not come with the air bag. The swap is fairly easy. From 1 to 10 difficulty its about a 3. You'll need to go to your local autozone and rent the steering wheel puller which is free to rent and some other basic tools. My first time installing it took about 30min. The second time (taking it off to sell) took about 20min.

Heres a DIY
http://www.v6performance.net/forums...itive-guide-6th-gen-steering-wheel-swaps.html

Moetan

Reaction score
I love the light output and the cutoff line from the mini h1. The price of the parts is this much with headlights. Glws

champaned_out

Reaction score
BUMP! these are still for sale price they have been sitting in my garage for the past 10 months collecting dust.. dropped to $350 shipped or $300 picked up.. i can drive up to around 20 miles to meet if needed locally

PhattyT

Reaction score
A little interested in the retros. Are they sold or still for sale? ( confused reading your 3rd to last and last post)

champaned_out

Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back