Black OEM Carpet Floor mats

kthung

Reaction score
I was thinking about picking up a set of the black oem carpet floor mats but I have a beige interior. I've seen some cars that look really good with a tan and black interior but wanted to get a better idea of this exact color combination. Anyone here have this combination before I pull the trigger?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Check out Accord2Show's interior. And kn0x47 has that theme going on in his interior build.

kthung

Reaction score
Thanks, I've seen Accord2Show's interior (which looks awesome by the way), its more of a lighter ivory color than the stock tan in my car. I was hoping to get an idea of this specific color combination.

kn0x47, I came across your instagram while googling your name and saw that you got these exact floor mats I'm looking at. If you could put up some pics of how they look that would be much appreciated.

kn0x47

Reaction score
ynasa2ah.jpg
vamupu9e.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
There is only one shade of tan that came in 6GA's, known as "ivory" and "mild beige". Color code is YR169L. So if it looks lighter it's the photos.

kthung

Reaction score
There is only one shade of tan that came in 6GA's, known as "ivory" and "mild beige". Color code is YR169L. So if it looks lighter it's the photos.

Gotcha.

Also, thanks for the photos kn0x47 :thumbsup: looks good. Easier to keep looking clean than tan floor mats I presume? Think I'll place an order. Where did you get them and how much did you pay?

Edit: Side question, how did you color match the darker brown trim pieces to the lighter ivory/mild beige (hood/trunk release), did you just paint all of them or did your trim level come that way? It really bugs me how there's three different colors in the interior.

Nevermind, looks like the EX and above trim levels just came that way.

Last edited:
Back