Blackhoused and LED'ed finally :)

kurtage77

Reaction score
haha no wonder it takes you about a min
i got all 4 screws, two clips on the pass side that i can't take out, zip ties on the driver side, and obv the two under the hood lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
That looks mean, esp at night. I think it works very well inside OEM style housings, it's got a look all its own. Nice work.

Have you had any of your LED's go out? I've heard complaints in this regard about Oznium LED strips.

ddawg

Reaction score
That looks mean, esp at night. I think it works very well inside OEM style housings, it's got a look all its own. Nice work.

Have you had any of your LED's go out? I've heard complaints in this regard about Oznium LED strips.

Thanks.... :D

I had an issue where three of them were not lighting up when i was testing them out with a wall outlet, but once i plugged them in the car they were all good. lucked out there :)... Its been about 3 weeks since, with the car sitting in like 3 days of rain the one time and 2 days of rain the other time and they all still light up. I wanted to go LED and not CCFL mainly because the car alarm makes them blink once and twice, which i thought would harm the CCFLs.

Last edited:
Back