Blackhoused headlights... Euro-R style

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
Blackhoused headlights... Euro-R style **final pics**

I already have some blackhoused headlights but i always dream about getting blackhoused like the Euro-R.. with the amber corner.. here's the story!!

now, i have these ones:
2a3dbf6b.jpg

A friend gave me his headlights cause he didn't need them.. that's a chance to do a lil' DIY...

I opened the headlights with the help of the oven.. and i spray flat black paint on the trim.. I let the chrome bottom where the flasher bulb is.
499a2d9c.jpg

I bought from a paint shop a spray can of Orange clear.. I want to spray the inside of the headlight lens exactly like the Euro-R headlights:

e5fbb9c9.jpg

4759ced2.jpg

I think it will be nice!!

Last edited:

Sonnick

Reaction score
I think that looks really good...I want to blackhouse mine again because I found some new things I would like to paint...I wanna see how these look! Get some pics!

theaccordian

Reaction score
thats mad tight jay- dee -em yo!!

no but seriosuly amber corners will give your lights a more agressive look and add a lil contrast. Cant wait to see how they come out.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
good luck

i would suggest some orange vinyl film inside the lights rather than paint though

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
blacknight said:
Exactly.
The reflection won't be that great if you paint them

putting some film inside the light would be difficult.. the inside face of the headlight len got plastic lines, which gave the 3D look.. so film wouldn't stick properly.. and i already have the paint, exactly the color i wanted.

The point is i ain't doing this to have a better reflection.. i left the chrome part where the flasher bulb is so i don't bother about reflection. I'm doing this to see the amber corner..just like my lovely Euro-R..

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
its an orange clear, so he only has to put on a couple coats, not too many, prolly like 5 at most would be good. so yea, just dont overdues the paint, do it slowly....of course you know this already tho, haha, so i need not to tell. i cant wait to see what it looks like. ive thought of doing this, but then i rememeber my corners andcompletely black, haha.

Back