Box @ the Door *update*

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i don't think painted tail lights will ever look as good as plastic that is already that color to begin with...i hope im never this cheap....it's only like $30-40 more dollars and you can have the real thing....be patient and just save up the money for them....

Nemo619

Reaction score
Dinzdale40 said:
i don't think painted tail lights will ever look as good as plastic that is already that color to begin with...i hope im never this cheap....it's only like $30-40 more dollars and you can have the real thing....be patient and just save up the money for them....

I respect you veiw and opinion. I chose to do it this way, because I didn't see the advantage in spending the extra money in a look that I can achieve on my own. Plus the $30-$40 I saved can be put towards other important upgrades, such as my suspension. I hear what your saying though. :thumbsup:

VietNinjaJ30A1

Reaction score
I like this idea better than getting the red/clears....I don't like that the red/clear tails have a red border around the reverse/turn signal.

Nemo619

Reaction score
Well, I just got my 01-02 LED taillights today from du3ce. Thank you du3ce. I also finished my clears to clear/red. I have yet to install. I will post photos tomorrow, but here are some pics.

01-02 Led
CIMG0499.jpg

CIMG0500.jpg

98-00 clear/red (DIY)
CIMG0501.jpg

NH578Accord

Reaction score
Mind posting a link of where you bought those?? I've looked all over ebay for those but I cant find em anywhere. I want to go ruby red tails, I've got all red right now and I think it looks sweet but I cracked part of the light thats on the trunk cause I opened it up too fast.

xluben

Reaction score
i got my red/clears for $50 shipped :D

(used from CasoNLane, came in PERFECT condition, thanks again!)

and they look GREAT. i hope your DIY's turned out well.

why'd you get the LED's and the red/clears?

i wanted LED's for a while, but i think i like the OEM-style red/clears better now.

jccg5

Reaction score
hey send me the light of that ebay site im get it and pain the bottom park black or smoked !

Back