Brakes Go to the Floor only when Tuning

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Have you jacked up the front and turned the wheels both ways, and inspected both sides to see if anything looks wrong?

I guess it would be a shot in the dark since you haven’t ID’d the root cause yet, but you could try installing a set of stainless lines and see if that helps.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Have you jacked up the front and turned the wheels both ways, and inspected both sides to see if anything looks wrong?

I guess it would be a shot in the dark since you haven’t ID’d the root cause yet, but you could try installing a set of stainless lines and see if that helps.

I'm probably going to do that today, see if I can find the problem

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well the problem is fixed. Thanks for all the tips.

Turns out my forks that come down from the coilover to the lower control arm were flipped, and that was causing a pinch, but very far down that I didn't notice it the first time

Brad2274

Reaction score
after seeing the countless trial and error and puzzled members, i knew it had to be something small and obvious lol, like when i put my tein springs in backwards :lawl:
glad you got it fixed!

Varnell

Reaction score
Glad this was resolved. Problems caused by making changes are so much harder to figure out than ones resulting from regular usage.

Back