FS: BRAND NEW IN THE BOX Function & Form Type 1 $450!!!!

gt58

Reaction score
im flying up to washington tomorrow morning @ 4am and i should be back ~ jan 2nd. i'd prefer to do it locally but i could ship it. but ive never done anything like that so idk where to even begin.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
If these are still here by Jan 15 when I get paid again, they are all mine!!:haysm9:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
You see.. You find a box. Put the stuff in with padding and that stuff to protect the stuff. You seal the box. You write down the address on a piece of paper. Put it on the box. Weigh and measure the box. Charge the buyer for the shipping after calculating it with said measurements. Then take it to your local, FedEx, UPS, USPS, and tell the nice lady at the counter, "ship it *****!". And she'll ask if you want a tracking number to give to the purchaser.

001Stunna

Reaction score
You see.. You find a box. Put the stuff in with padding and that stuff to protect the stuff. You seal the box. You write down the address on a piece of paper. Put it on the box. Weigh and measure the box. Charge the buyer for the shipping after calculating it with said measurements. Then take it to your local, FedEx, UPS, USPS, and tell the nice lady at the counter, "ship it *****!". And she'll ask if you want a tracking number to give to the purchaser.

lolz, if OP just got them, they should already be in a box and ready to ship. Just will need the box to be re-sealed with some packing tape and voila...done deal. Slap a shipping label on it and you can even call UPS and make a pickup request and they will actually come pick it up from you.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys..:squintwave:
Just let me know if it's possible GT58. I can wait if you want to ship it after you get back and I'll pay you then. It's up to you either way. If you don't want to ship it that's fine too.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
If I had money man... I really have zero right now.. For multiple reasons.

Believe me I would though!

gt58

Reaction score
ok since it looks like a couple local guys are interested, when i get back the first one to show up with 450 gets them!! :naughtyrun:

gt58

Reaction score
buy the coils and my 15 in the custom box for 750 for all (450 for the coils and 300 for the sub & box) !!~~!!~~!!~~!! :beer:

Back