Broadway Rear View Mirrors?

pewyee

Reaction score
From the looks of it, it just seems like longer version of our oem rear view mirrors, but split in half. So I dont think it would work any better than the stock one you already have.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Technically it wouldn't be split in half. Think 2 mirrors, one convex and one flat, one on top of another. I'm worried it'll look too big, but on the other hand, it'd be so much easier not having to turn my head at 90+ to see who's around me lol. I might as well go for it. I'll obviously let the board know how it works when I get it :)

pattywak

Reaction score
Technically it wouldn't be split in half. Think 2 mirrors, one convex and one flat, one on top of another. I'm worried it'll look too big, but on the other hand, it'd be so much easier not having to turn my head at 90+ to see who's around me lol. I might as well go for it. I'll obviously let the board know how it works when I get it :)

Sounds good. Keep us updated.

callmeryang

Reaction score
bump old thread.
thinking about getting these for my car.
i just measured the stock mirror it's about..240mm
my car is 98 accord ex sedan..so how high up can i go so that visors can clear?
let me know what u guys have thanx

pattywak

Reaction score
I believe mine is a 280mm and the sun visors hit it when I put them down far enough, but other than that its fine.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
I believe mine is a 280mm and the sun visors hit it when I put them down far enough, but other than that its fine.

I guess we have the same one. I have the same exact problem haha. But that's why i wear my Burberry Shades! BALLAAAAA:leeann:

callmeryang

Reaction score

I guess we have the same one. I have the same exact problem haha. But that's why i wear my Burberry Shades! BALLAAAAA:leeann:

haha, so do the visors interview a lot?
can someone please take pic or two :)

yeah cause if the visor completely blocks it..i might as well get 300.

pattywak

Reaction score
No, just the corners of the mirror. With the visors down it's the size of a regular mirror. Not really a big problem for me personally beacause I don't use my visors. Asian slanty eyes ftw.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
get a convex mirror. sooo good. idk how wide mine is, but the visors do hit it. so i kind offset the mirror to the passenger side so that my drivers side visor can go down, cuz the passenger side one like never is. but it might still clear it too, im not sure....the times it has been down, i dont remember it hitting the mirror or anything, haha. ill have to check.

callmeryang

Reaction score
get a convex mirror. sooo good. idk how wide mine is, but the visors do hit it. so i kind offset the mirror to the passenger side so that my drivers side visor can go down, cuz the passenger side one like never is. but it might still clear it too, im not sure....the times it has been down, i dont remember it hitting the mirror or anything, haha. ill have to check.

ah..i think ill stick with flat. convex is tooo much for me and makes me feel dizzy
anyways measure your mirror!
and do u have a regular one or one with tint?
if u have a regular one how is the glare from dumb beamers

Back