Broken driver side seat bracket..

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Before we start.. yes I know my car is cursed.. yes I know this would only happen to me.. so I don't wanna hear about it. I'm looking for a solution here...

Driving down the road yesterday my seat decides to fly backwards and to the left.. I was like WTF.. so I rip into the side of the seat and lookie what I found..

DSC04817.jpg

DSC04819.jpg

So any ideas on how to pull this bracket off so I can at least weld it since you cannot buy just the bracket. As you can see it's held on by some weird rivet system, and I have no idea how to pull those out even if I can.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
damn darryl, haha, only you dude.

but yea, idk....id say if you can drill them out, drill them out, weld the piece, then get a couple nuts and bolts and put them in place of those retarded rivets.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
no idea how to fix the problem :ugh:

but let me know when youre having the BBQ of your car...i'll bring the smores supplies :lawl:

PacmanAV6

Reaction score
thats happend to me. the part you need is $1500. i went to the dealer and i didnt belive it when they told me. i found one at a junkyard for like $300

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow.. gilbert has the same issue :lawl:

must be due to the excess weight from the driver :hide:

PacmanAV6

Reaction score
mines was done by getting hit in the back 3 times in lest then 3 months. thank good i know a good body shop. miami people dont know what brakes are and a red light mean to keep going.

Back