Buddies 240sx stolen

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Well guys figured I'd just post as many places as I can so if anyone happens to see something they could let me know, Its a 98 240sx black with a jdm spec black bumper, it has an RB26DETT, with twin special edition black hks bov with different inserts I belive the standard one and the purple one, also has 19in black axis wheels, with crazy camber on the back its 295 (which are not common at all on stock body 240sx) in the back and I belive 275 in the front, 4in straight exhaust, black sparco racing seats and pop off sparco also a carbon fiber hood with spacers on the back.

Heres the part were it gets really ****ty, happened in front of his place while out of town, they broke into his house to get the pop off and found the keys he even has a lock over the pop off, so we thinking it is someone we know which is bs, O also its from south denver area and has a texas plates, they may be dealer plates but I can't remeber. I'll try and get some pics, but if anyone from colorado or anyone else happen to see a rb26DETT from r33 and I know its an N1 motor, if you see anything on craigslist in your area or on ebay please let me know. Thanks for any help.

Here is a pic of the wheels they are all black though

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
Oh I hate hearing these stories, really sucks. I hope your buddy gets to see that car again.

On a side note, those rims look really good, what're they called?

DrOwZee

Reaction score
damn. sry to hear bout this. hope you guys find the low lives thieves who did this. have you posted it on zilvia already?

david5788

Reaction score
it was jdm_joe he flew down and jaked it.

jk forreal thought i hope your homie gets his car back and a little street justice too

00accord91

Reaction score
damn that sounds like a sick machine. sux to have happened GL with everything !

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
no offense but to be realistic the odds of someone in this forum being able to help you is about .000000000000001%

Back